This guide will equip you with the methodology for an in-depth analysis of a charity’s stakeholders and actionable tips for involving them in online fundraising at every step of the game—from recruitment to engagement and delight.
– Benefits of peer-to-peer fundraising
– Difference between crowdfunding and P2P
– The theory behind communities
– How to identify and understand your key stakeholders
– Main tactics for recruiting your first fundraisers
– Best practices for supporting and helping your fundraisers
– How to use data to skyrocket your fundraising results