This guide will equipe with the methodology for an in-depth analysis of a charity’s stakeholders, plus actionable tips for involving them in online fundraising at every step of the game—from recruitment to engagement and delight.
– The benefits of peer-to-peer fundraising
– The difference between crowdfunding and p2p
– The theory behind communities
– How to identify and understand your key stakeholders
– How to puzzle out the main tactics for recruiting your first fundraisers
– Top best practices for supporting and helping your fundraisers
– How to use data to skyrocket your fundraising results.