This short three-email guide will equip you with the methodology for an in-depth analysis of a charity’s stakeholders and actionable tips for involving them in online fundraising at every step of the game—from recruitment to engagement and delight. You will receive our comprehensive guide on how to build your own P2P fundraising community when you subscribe.
– Benefits of peer-to-peer fundraising
– Difference between crowdfunding and P2P
– The theory behind communities
– How to identify and understand your key stakeholders
– Main tactics for recruiting your first fundraisers
– Best practices for supporting and helping your fundraisers
– How to use data to skyrocket your fundraising results
Just want the guide and not the short mini-course with additional tips, tricks and links for other articles? then download it here.